Monday 11 August 2014

A&T Creative moments


Over at Creation Moments last week the sponsor was :

I had an image but due to personal reasons (see earlier post)  i didn't manage to complete it in time.  
But i did make a card and wanted to post it so the sponsor could see what i had done with it.

Here is the card i created:

To colour the image i used:
Leaf & Grass Green
Purple & Amethyst
Almond & Satin (skin)
Pastel Yellow & Tan  (Hair)
Cool Grey 1 for the outline

I mounted the image onto a piece of patterned purple paper 
and then added a piece of black & white ribbons.
I then mounted some green paper onto the front of an A5 card.

The image was then mounted on to a piece of green leafy paper and, placed on top of the A5 card.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog,  please come back again soon
and see what new challenges /  creations I have made


  Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment