Wednesday 4 June 2014

East Wind 4th June

Over at Creative Moments
 this week  our sponsor is East Wind
Anything Goes/Monochromatic 

I chose the image Aurora Flora Kiss

I decide to just use mainly purples 
Other than the hair & skin tone

To colour the image i used the following colours:
Hair: Tan, Caramel &  Pastel Beige
Skin: Vanilla, Almond & Satin
Lips: Blossom

For the flowers  i used :
Lavender, Orchid, Lilac, Violet, Purple & Amethyst
plus apple for the leaves.
The dress was just orchid.

Once i had coloured the image i matted it with a little bit of green, to pick up the colour of the leaves.
To finish off the card i mounted it on to a piece of purple (hunkydory card).

I then die cut 3 x frond finesse flourishes and a with love sentiment (both tonic)

I hope you like my creation
And hope you come back and visit my blog soon
  Mel

1 comment: